Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inspiration Software

During one of our Saturday classes with the SPED gang a lot of the educators mentioned Inspiration as something that they often used.  At that time I was unaware of what inspiration had to offer.  After having heard about it from multiple people I thought it would to check out.

Inspiration is a web based company that offers a variety of software to help enhance the classroom. There are a lot of great tools that i would recommend using.  The couple that i found the most useful or could see myself bringing into the classroom would be their graphic organizer tools.  There are a lot of programs out their that can get the same job done and I don't know that I would recommend Inspiration of others.

Their software packages also have a lot of great information built in such as how to align lessons or units to common core standards.  I looks like they are pushing towards web based tools that promote easy access and collaboration between both students and teachers.  This web based program is called Webspiration Classroom.  It is similar to the basics of google drive with a lot more visual tools for students.




The only down side of the Inspiration software is that there is a cost.  The plus side is that Inspiration offer a 30 day free trial on all of its software whether it is desktop based or web based so you can try before you buy.  If the software benefits your classroom, you can pay the price and upload the software to all you devices.

Check it out at http://www.inspiration.com/
Free Trials at http://www.inspiration.com/freetrial

No comments:

Post a Comment